10 Reasons to Lease
10 Top Reasons to lease a new FIAT from FIAT of Naperville
1. Lower payment. You will only be paying for the portion of the vehicle that you will be using (usually around 50-60% of the retail price), your monthly payments are going to be significantly less than when you finance and make payments based on the full price of the vehicle. Why would you want to pay for more than you use? Hurry in today to discuss all of your options with one of our qualified Sales Specialists.
2. You can afford more car for less money with a lease. Because your payments will be significantly less, you have the option to lease a more expensive vehicle than you would have considered if you were to finance. You will be able to afford options that you might not be able to afford if you were to purchase the vehicle outright. The other option is to stick with the same vehicle and enjoy the lower payments.
3. Shorter term contract than a purchase. When people finance a vehicle, they usually get a five or six year loan. A typical FIAT of Naperville lease is only 24-39 months! Get the new car smell every 2-3 years and keep up with the evolving technology that is available with a brand new vehicle. After all, you deserve the best.
4. Less maintenance costs. Service repairs can become costly. Engine or transmission replacement can cost in the thousands of dollars. Most leases are 36 months or less. Your vehicle will still be under factory warranty when you turn it in. You’ll only be responsible for basic maintenance and that means more money in your pocket!
5. High mileage drivers save money. When you trade in a vehicle, you are penalized 25-35 cents/mile by the appraiser for miles over a 15,000/year average. At the very least, there is an uncertainty about the value of your trade. However, when you lease, you are only charged 20 cents/mile-an amount pre-determined at the beginning of the lease. Our customers can budget and plan for their long-term future.
6. No worrying about negative equity. At the end of your FIAT of Naperville lease, you won’t owe money to your bank and, therefore, won’t have to roll that debt into your next vehicle. Leasing is great way to “dig out of your trades” because most people aren’t just financing their current vehicle-they are still paying off their previous vehicle because they had negative equity in it.
7. You can get a brand NEW car every 24-39 months!
8. GAP protection is included in the lease. Simply put, GAP protection covers the gap between what your vehicle is worth and what the insurance company will pay you for the vehicle if the vehicle is totaled or stolen. This benefit is automatically included in all leases. When you finance a vehicle, this is a premium you must pay extra for.
9. No worrying about the value of your trade. When you lease a vehicle, the residual price (similar in meaning to trade-in value) is calculated up front and guaranteed by the bank. When you turn your car in, you owe nothing, unless there is abnormal wear and tear (body damage, etc.) or you exceed the mileage determined at the time of leasing.
10. Improve your cash flow by not tying up your money. With a lower payment and no need to save up for maintenance work, you will have more money in your pocket for more important things. Go on a vacation, remodel the house, invest for retirement knowing that you are making the smartest financial decision you can make when leasing a vehicle from Fiat of Naperville.